This is a FREE private support group that I host on Facebook designed to help you learn how to eat clean and provide you the support and resources needed to be successful. Clean eating isn’t some fad diet that you only do for X amount of days and then you return to your old ways. This is about creating sustainable lifestyle change. This is about learning new habits and eating fresh, whole foods that are good for you and eliminating processed foods. If you want to be successful at losing weight and getting in shape, then learning how to eat properly is an absolute must. You can’t out-train a bad diet!
How the Group Works
Every day we’ll have a different theme, but the same basic goals. Our DAILY goals are:
- Consume at least 100 oz (9 cups) of water for men, 75 oz (7 cups) of water for women
- Spend 10 minutes stretching
- Take 5 minutes to just stop, breathe and clear your mind
- Remember to smile!
- Get at 7.5-9 hours of sleep each night
Our daily THEMES are:
- Muscle MONDAY
- Try it out TUESDAY
- Waistline WEDNESDAY
- Totally Veggie THURSDAY
- Funny & Frustrating FRIDAY
What you will receive
- 5 Day Clean Eating Meal Options
- 5 Day Clean Eating Grocery List
- My famous Health and Fitness Binder
- Support and Guidance from Coach Angela (Me!)
- Support and Accountability from others just like you!
Simple Strategies (you may already know) for Clean eating success
- All fruits and vegetables are a go
- We want to have colorful plates to intake a balance of vitamins, minerals, and proteins
- Anything processed is a no
- Does it have a wrapper? How many ingredients does it have listed? Can you pronounce the names? If you have doubts, check it out, and throw it out.
- Consuming some protein, carbs, and fat in every meal
- All three are levels of energy and we want to keep equilibrium. Generally, consuming plenty of carbs and [good] fats are easy to consume. Let’s make sure we’re in taking enough protein. Proteins repair muscles and curb our appetite which helps prevent over eating.
- Limit fat, salt, and sugar
- While we are eating clean this shouldn’t be too large of a problem, since clean foods are usually naturally low in all of these ingredients.
- Fuel at least 5x day
- Eating this way prevents you from skipping meals and overeating. It also keeps your blood sugar levels steady so energy doesn’t lag.
- We’ll be eating our most calorie dense meal at midday that will act as our pit stop to refuel. By eating lighter at dinnertime, our body won’t be working as hard later into the evening, therefore we’ll be able to wind down and have a greater change of a night of restful sleep.
- Maintain hydration
- High calorie drinks like specialty coffees and soft drinks, on average, tack on an extra 400 to 500 calories a day. Choose water first, or my personal favorite, unsweetened tea (any flavor). Other clean drinks: low-fat or skim milk and 100 percent fruit juice diluted with sparkling water.
Ready to make a change? Just Fill out this quick form and I’ll get in touch with you about how to sign up!
*Note: You must create a FREE Team Beachbody account and connect with me as your coach to take part in this group.