Are you currently serving in the US Armed forces or a Veteran and want to save 25% off all Beachbody products?
Yes? Then good news! Active military members, National Guard, Reserve, and Veterans can get a discount on Beachbody products by signing up to become a Beachbody Coach. The sign up fee to become a Beachbody Coach ($39.95) is waived, and the monthly business fee of $15.95 is also waived. This means there is literally no cost to you and not only can you save 25% off all Beachbody products, but you can ALSO earn 25% off of everything you sell! Whether you just want the discount or you need to earn some extra dough but don’t want to work long hours, the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity can help!
Curious about what it means to be a Coach? You can learn more here: Coaching Opportunity
Who Can Qualify For This Discount
1) Active duty military service members
2) Military service members wounded in action
3) Honorably discharged military veterans
4) The spouse or domestic partner of: an active duty service member, a military service member wounded in action, or a military service member lost or killed in action.
How It Works
Those that qualify for Beachbody’s military discount can sign up to become a Beachbody Coach completely free, and their monthly website maintenance fee of $15.95 will also be waived. So becoming a Beachbody Coach will be completely free.
Once you’re a Beachbody Coach, you’re able to receive a 25% discount on all of your own personal purchases, and earn money by recommending Beachbody products to others. Some people will get signed up simply to receive a discount on their own purchases, some will try to make a few sales and earn some extra money, and some will turn their Beachbody Coaching business into a full-time job.
How To Get Signed Up
There are two ways to become coach. My personal recommendation is to use Method 1 since this not only saves you a lot more than 25% (which is probably why you’re here in the first place, right?) but it gets you started in the fastest and most complete way possible, without the extra hassle of waiting for a refund once your military status has been accepted.
- CLICK HERE to review the available Challenge Packs and select one you like. Challenge packs include a workout program of your choice, 30 days of Shakeology (the healthiest meal of the day!), and a free 30 day trial of the Team Beachbody Club Membership which gives you access to Beachbody On Demand, our streaming workout service, as well as tons of other perks and goodies!
- Begin the Checkout process with your selected Challenge Pack and select the option to become a coach during the sign-up process. This will automatically waive the $39.95 registration fee AND you’ll save far more than 25% since you are buying a pre-bundled package. Usually a challenge pack will save you anywhere from $70-$95!
- Submit the military fax cover sheet, required Coach information, and a copy of an approved military active status OR veteran’s document.
This method is kind of backwards. You have to pay the registration fee first to get signed up, and then submit the required information. Once your information is approved, you will receive a full reimbursement of your start up cost. Receiving your reimbursement will only take 3-5 days.
- Click Here To Get Signed Up
- Submit the military fax cover sheet, required Coach information, and a copy of an approved military active status OR veteran’s document. (I will help you do this!)
Approved Status Documents & Required Coach Information
Approved Veterans Status Document
Approved Military Active Status Documents
Current active duty orders
LES – Leave & Earnings Statement
BIR – Basic Information Report
Proof of Service Letter from Personnel
Note: Military personal ID cards cannot and will not be accepted as proof of eligibility for this program.
Required Coach Information
All of the following must be included on the military active status document:
Applicant or spouse’s full name
Social Security number (SSN)*
Date of birth
Date active duty service started
Date active service was extended
Date of separation
* Include the SSN of the person enrolling as a Coach regardless of whose military status is being used.
Requirement to maintain the military Beachbody Coach Military Discount.
Once a Coach is approved for either waiver, they must generate a minimum of 50 PV every 90 days in order to continue to receive the program benefits. This can be done through personal orders or through sales.